All the outputs of the SES EU – Social Entrepreneurship Support Europe project have been developed! These concern:
• Output 1 – Need Analysis Research Report
• Output 2 – Simulation social economy enterprise game
• Output 3 - Program Toolkit-Training Program & Teaching Materials
• Output 4 – Train the Trainers Package
• Output 5 – ICT Tool for Strategic Planning
At this phase of the project, the pilot testing in all partner countries (Poland, Cyprus, Romania, Italy, and Portugal) has been completed. The national pilot testing sessions took place from October 2016 until January 2017 and aimed to recruit the project’s target group, current social entrepreneurs and would-be social entrepreneurs, so as to receive their feedback about Output 2, Output 3 and Output 5. The partnership is now in the process of fine-tuning the results after the feedback from the pilot testing participants.