We would like to invite you to attend the SES EU Final Conference “Social Entrepreneurship in Poland and Europe – how to support development of social enterprises” scheduled for 6th of June 2017, which will be held in Hotel Mercure in Lublin, Poland. The conference will bring together the SES EU Consortium members and Polish representatives from social economy entities and support centers for social economy development.
VENUE: Hotel Mercure, Lublin (Al. Racławickie 12, 20-037 Lublin) POLAND
The Final Conference will outline the main outcomes of the SES EU project, namely the Simulation Social Economy Enterprise Game and ICT Tool for Strategic Planning in the context of management learning and education. Implementation of innovative IT solutions to education allows for fast-paced, high-intensity learning based on real world economy, business, entrepreneurship and management principles.
Apart from the presentation of the SES EU main products – innovative tools in social entrepreneurship, the Conference programme includes the following topics:
- Overview of social economy in Poland, Cyprus, Romania, Portugal, Italy
- Supportive measures and funding available for would-be and existing social entrepreneurs
- Exhibition booths of regional Social Economy Support Centres and Local Action Groups
The Conference is addressed to:
- Social entrepreneurs
- Individuals interested in setting up social enterprise entity
- Universities, VET organisations/institutions, training providers
- Public and private labour actors, chambers of commerce, employer associations, labour offices
- And all those interested in social economy
Attendees at this Conference will gain an up-to-date overview of the social economy in EU countries, growth prospects for social entrepreneurs and have opportunities to meet many other key players within this community.
Registration is required. Fill in our Conference Registration Form below and send it to: [email protected] until 01.06.2017.
Participation in the Conference is free of charge. Organizers are not able to reimburse travel and accommodation expenses. The language of the Conference will be Polish and English (simultaneous translation will be provided).