3 dissemination events of the SES EU project took place in July 2017 in Poland, organized by Polish Foundation of the Opportunities Industrialization Centers "OIC Poland".
The dissemination seminars were held in the premises of:
1. “OIC Poland” Foundation, on the 5th of July 2017
2. Educational Association of the Chrzanów Land in Chrzanów, on the 24th of July 2017
3. Association for Social Cooperatives in Poznań, on the 25th of July 2017
The aim of the meetings was to promote the project key outcomes to the target groups – entities directly involved in social activities and potentially interested parties, individuals.
The agenda of the seminars was divided into parts: introductory part – presentation of the project concept and expertise part – delivery of presentations on the major project products alongside with the possibilities of tools application and benefits. The topics covered during seminars:
• Innovative training laboratory – simulation of social enterprise
• How to train social economy entrepreneurs to increase productiveness of social economy entities?
• Business plan for social economy entities – ICT tool facilitate and support strategic planning in social-economy enterprises
The seminars concluded with a discussion of a various possibilities to use the SES EU project products for business and personal purposes. The meeting attendees received the Brochure describing in detail the project outcomes together with access links to the tools.
We would like to thank all seminar attendees for the interest in the SES EU project and active participation in the events!